The most lasting legacy we can leave when we die is a gift to our environment. That is why in conjunction with the Orokonui Ecosanctuary, we have developed this unique way of remembrance.
The support for local art, having become a strong family tradition, is reflected in the many works on display in the chapel and reception areas of Hope and Sons' funeral home on Andersons Bay Rd, Dunedin.
Hope and Sons believe in the importance of ongoing community and public education. The “funeral service sector” has changed, evolved and developed through the decades.
- Rotary Club of Dunedin South
- Presbyterian Support Otago
- Otago Chamber of Commerce
- Zonta Club of Dunedin
- BRONZ Otago Inc Toy Run
- Acts of Kindness Charitable Trust https
- ANZAC Day Dunedin City Parade